Parliamentary Secretary to the Premier for Youth and Member for Baulkham Hills David Elliott officially launched the 2014- 2015 NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards last Friday.
Mr Elliott said the awards will acknowledge the Young Achievers of NSW and the ACT.
“The Sydney Region is sure to lead the way this year with some fantastic nominations,” Mr Elliott said.
“I am looking forward to seeing the many worthy young people being rewarded and acknowledged through this year’s programme.”
The Young Achiever Awards will be calling for nominations in the following categories:
- The AustralianSuper Career Kick Start Award
- The Santos Indigenous Achievement Award
- The Australian National University Science Leadership Award
- The Coffee Club Fashion & Arts Award
- The Bartercard Leadership & Innovation Award
- The Who Printing Environment & Sustainability Award
- The Freemasons of NSW & ACT Community Service Award
This year all young achiever winners will receive $2,000 and a hand crafted glass trophy.
Winners will be announced in Sydney at the Gala Dinner Presentation hosted by SMC Conference and Function Centre on Saturday 21st March 2015.
You can nominate online at www.awardsaustralia.com or phone the local awards office on 02 9643 1677.
Nominations for the NSW/ACT Young Achiever Awards close Thursday 4th December 2014.