Baulkham Hills State Liberal MP David Elliott has today announced $41,000 in NSW Government funding for Baulkham Hills as part of the 2015/16 Local Sport Grant Program.
Funding has been provided to:
– Hills District Little Athletics Club for the purchase of electronic timing gates at Alfred Whaling Reserve, costing $11,000;
– Hills Barbarians Cricket Club for volunteer coach training, costing $2,000;
– Sydney West Rugby Referees Association for training and development of rugby referees costing $2,000;
– Baulkham Hills Hockey Club via Bankstown District Sports Club, for hosting a come and try hockey clinic at Ted Horwood Reserve costing $1000; and
– Muirfield Golf Club for the installation of a new clubhouse roof costing $25,000.
“The main aim of this program is to increase regular and on-going participation opportunities in sport and active recreation in NSW,” Mr Elliott said.
“Sport is a huge part of our way of life and the NSW Government recognises that.
“The NSW Government is committed to delivering the best infrastructure to the people of NSW and I look forward to seeing the benefits of this upgrade for the community.”